Apply for certification
Note: Only gem developers should apply. If you are a gem
user, you can simply install the signing keys locally to take
advantage of certifcations.
The goal of this project is to certify the keys of active gem
developers. As such, the following requirements must be met:
- You must have a valid email address.
- You must have a publically accessible OpenPGP key for your
- You must have a rubygems.org profile that:
- Has at least one non-trivial non-boilerplate gem. (No hola
- You must demonstrate you are authorized to publish to the
rubygems.org profile by either:
- Using the same email as your rubygems.org profile to register.
- Publishing a signed gem in advance signed by your key.
Operators of the site reserve the right to reject applications for
Read more about our authentication policy.
Forgot your password?
Didn't receive confirmation instructions?